I am now accessing as a :

Government Of Assam Higher Education DIRECTORATE OF HIGHER EDUCATION

Apply for pension

The Provincialised College authority usually submitted pension papers, Leave Encashment benefit proposal, G.P.F. final withdrawal proposal etc. of retired College employees to this Directorate as per ‘check lists’ issued by this Directorate. After receiving the said proposals this Directorate thoroughly verified the documents of the said proposals and issued Sanction Order of admissible ‘Leave Encashment benefit’ to the retired college employees. This Directorate forwards the G.P.F. final withdrawal and Pension Papers of the College Employees to the Accountant General, Assam and the A.G., Assam issued G.P.F. and Pension accordingly.

How do i